Fees December 2022
3 Days / 5 Half days
0 – 2 Years
2 Years +
School Drop & Collect
School Collect Only
Sessional (3yrs +) 3.5hrs
- Places are allocated in accordance with our Admissions policy. A deposit must be paid before a place is secured.
- Children who qualify for the ECCE/NCS schemes will have their fees reduced by the amount of the government subsidy once registered. ECCE discount currently €12.90 per day (subject to change by government)
- Additional days/ hours are not guaranteed and may only be facilitated by prior arrangement with the Manager. Discounts to regular monthly fees will not apply to ad hoc/ extra hours/ days.
- Full day attendance is for a maximum of 10 hours per day.
- Extra hours are charged per full hour and cannot be broken into partial hours. Half day fees are based on a 5 hour day or less.
- Fees must be paid monthly by Direct Debit. Customers whose DD’s are returned for insufficient funds will be charged €10.00 per transaction.
- 30 days written notice is required for all changes of attendance (email will suffice).
- All fees are quoted and paid monthly. Where a partial monthly payment is due; to calculate a weekly price, multiply by 12 and divide by 52.
- Fees are payable for the entire 12 months of the year and are not discounted for holidays, closures or any other periods of absence.
- School children’s fees do not increase during scheduled school holidays, i.e. mid-term/ summer holidays. Additional Drop or Collection’s cost €6.50 per run. We cannot accommodate school children during ad-hoc school closures.
- Fees are subject to review and may be changed under notice to you.
Please refer to our Fees Policy for full list of Terms & Conditions