Each crèche has their own qualified cook who prepares and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea. Fresh fruit and water are available throughout the day.
We provide all meals and snacks for the children and have a strict healthy eating policy. Our meals are prepared from scratch and are low in salt, sugar and saturated fats.
Our food is nutritious and healthy in accordance with HSE and Safe Food guidelines. Our dinner menus generally rotate on a 2 or 3 week basis and are changed and varied as regular as is necessary.
Our babies eat a pureed/ mashed version of the main meal, which ensures their meals are just as varied and nutritionally balanced.
Dietary requirements can be catered for on request. Allergens are listed on all menus in the crèche and we have a robust allergen policy.
Sample Creche Menu
- Porridge / Ready Brek
- Corn Flakes
- Shredded Wheat
- Rice Crispies
- Wholemeal Toast
- Tomato & basil pasta
- Vegetable Soup
- Ham & cheese toastie
- Baked beans on wholemeal toast
- Chicken & salad wraps
- Spaghetti Bolognese with hidden veggie sauce
- Mild Chicken curry & brown rice
- Tuna pasta bake
- Beef stew with mash potato and vegetables
- Lasagne & salad
- Fish fingers, waffles & peas
- Roast chicken, mash & vegetables
- Cheese, crackers & cucumber
- Banana bread
- Natural yoghurt & fresh fruit
- Hummus & vegetable sticks
- Bananas & custard
- Sandwiches – ham, cheese, chicken, turkey or jam.